Tuesday 10 July 2012

£100 Asos Outfit Challenge

Hey lovelies,

I came across this challenge via Lucy's Blog to put together a dream asos outfit that came to £100 or under, so I thought I'd give it a go seeing as I just ADORE asos... the total of my outfit comes to £94 and here is what I chose...

Maxi Dress - £28
Satchel - £28
Beanie - £8

It was so difficult to choose an outfit because there is so much I love on asos, but I finally settled on this amazing maxi dress. I love how it looks a little grungy and so easy to wear. I can imagine tying it up a little at the front when trailing through the festival fields this summer (or I wish!) These flatforms are so much like Jeffrey Campbells - and you guys should know I love a good flatform! The cute little strap makes them to girly but the print gives them edge. This bag would be fantastic to hold everything in (that includes my eyeliner and an umbrella!) and finally to top it off I picked this slouchy boyfriend fit beanie, just because of the current UK climate my hair never seems to stay in place! 

I made this image using the brilliant Fashion Finder tool on asos. Why not try the challenge yourself? (It's harder than it looks!)

Find the competition here

Thanks so much for reading. Hope you like my outfit!

Alicja x

No comments:

Post a Comment