Wednesday 11 July 2012

Lusting After

Hello everyone,

So it's my birthday next month (yay!) so I thought I'd compile a few bits I'll be adding to my present list this year. 

I spotted this rucksack when browsing asos. It's not to everyone's taste but I love it's fun burger print! I think it would add a bit of craziness to an all black outfit. Imagine rocking this little baby in the park this summer. It's sure to turn a few heads! Check out their other equally as cool designs too!




I have always loved Mr Martens, I can remember begging for a bright purple pair for Christmas when I was little! I was hoping my mum would still have some old pairs in the back of her wardrobe, sadly they were all donated to charity shops years ago! They are so classic- and really grunge down a pretty dress. They are also such a festival friendly shoe. I do think that the more worn the better (although a hole in the bottom of your sole isn't so good in the rain and mud!) so I think I'll be searching for a pair on eBay. The ones pictured however you can find in Schuh, just in case you're not an avid bidder!



You may have seen my review on the site MapleLens (if not, go read it now!) and my next purchase I'm thinking will be a lovely blue pair! These ones are from the Vassen range with a diameter of 14.5mm. I love how these have a really dark ring for that classic dolly look. Plus it'd be really interesting to have a change of colour!



I've been lusting after this for AGES and now it's in the asos half price sale! Combining both my loves for relaxed denim and Pink Floyd this piece is just begging to be inside my wardrobe! I'd wear it with a sheer black maxi skirt and a cropped vest with my Dr Martens ;)

I love slouchy bags and fringed ones just look so cool with any outfit. I love this grey one which I hunted down on eBay. It's such a good price too! 


What have you guys been lusting after this month?

Alicja x

5 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try circle lenses. They gives such a pretty effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try them out! I was so nervous at first, but they're so amazing and now I want to wear them all the time! x

      Delete