Thursday 26 July 2012

July Haul

Hey guys, so I thought i'd do a post showing you a few of the bits i've bought this month. You may have seen my hot dog shirt and flatforms, but here are a few more things I picked up during the fabulous sales we are having... 

Topman Eye Ring, £2
So ladies the golden rule is when the Topshop sale is on... never miss out Topman! If you're into baggy tees and grandad jumpers, be sure to have a rummage in the male section sales too. They also have some great chunky jewellery on sale. This eye ring is just perfect, and was only £2!

Topshop Grey T-Shirt Dress, £10
I'd been eyeing these up ever since they hit Topshop a couple of months back, as the shape and basic fit is just lovely for when you just need to chuck something on. I found this Maternity version in the sale (the label says Maternity but you can't even tell, honest! It's great for covering up any 'food babies' too!) and to mix it up I like to tie the front up with a hair bobble and wear with my slouchy boots. I couldn't believe how cheap I got it and I haven't stopped wearing it since!

T-Shirts (From top, clockwise) American Flat Shirt - Topman, £10, Aztec print shirt - Charity Shop, £2, Skeleton Cut Out Shoulder Top - Topshop, £7
I grabbed this American flag shirt whilst browsing Topman with my boyfriend today. I love the print and it looks great with rolled up sleeves and high waisted shorts. I love charity shops but i'm not the best at rummaging, however when shopping with my grandma I picked up this thick aztec print top for only £2! Finally, this cut out shoulder top has a cute skeleton print all over, and was only £7 from Topshop.

Asos Grungey Knit Cropped Jumper - £6, New Look High Waisted Swallow Print Shorts - £8, Primark Bag - £12
I found this cute jumper in the sale at Asos, and it came with free delivery. It's great just to throw over the top of outfits or even underneath strappy dresses. I love the slouchiness of it too. The shorts I found in the New Look sale which I loved when they were full price, so I was overjoyed when I found them more than half price off! The bag I simply couldn't resist, I love big black bags that I can store everything in, and this one is just perfect and a brilliant price at only £12.

 Close up of the bag!

What steals have you found in the shops recently?

Alicja x

15 comments:

  1. LOVE that bag! great purchases :)
    maybe check out our blog?xo
    smallpursebigwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. <<33 all you're buys!

    fashionnsleeps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im the same I always scout around topmans sale too:)
    Love the skeleton crop, really wanted it but it ran out in the shops so quickly! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously can't believe that is a £12 Primark hand bag it's so gorgeous! Will be taking a look to see if i can get myself one!

    Have a look at my outfit post if you get a sec xx

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. that bag is ever so pretty :) lovely blog!

    monyka
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dress!

    CHECK OUT MY BLOG GIVEAWAY!
    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog :)
    this dress is amazing!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look of that bag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that bag, it doesn't look like Primark at all xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the bag! Great blog doll :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really good.. How long a T-shirt imprinted once you start to do it ? Thanks..Aluminium Windows |Aluminium bi Folding Doors

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really Nice Blog ..thanks for sharing this post Stair lifts | Stair lifts

    ReplyDelete