Monday 16 July 2012

Look What Arrived In The Post Today...

I almost squealed with joy when I saw a huge box waiting for me from Asos when I got home today. My Asos Volleyball Flatforms had arrived! If you have read my Flatforms post, you'll know I ordered myself some amazing platform pumps from Asos, and here they are! 

So I must admit although I knew how high the platform would be, they looked so huge in real life! I quickly tried them on... and fell over. These are gonna take some getting used to! They may look like trainers (I'm rubbish at walking in heels!) but bear in mind it is impossible to flex your foot in these like you would a regular pump. Plus they are mega high! So take care if you decide to try them out. However, they look AMAZING on. I love them! They're surprisingly super comfy and I think I will get used to the platform very quickly. They're a great alternative to heels. Plus I really cannot fault how fast Asos deliver considering it didn't cost me a thing! They remind me of my Spice Girls platform trainers I used to have as a kid. They're so much fun and very unusual!


Flatforms: Asos, Socks: Primark 

I'll try get some outfit photos with these up soon, along with regular OOTD's :) Let me know what you think of the flatform trend.

Alicja x

P.s. save an extra 10% off Asos with code 10SALE !! 

7 comments:

  1. Oh my god, those flatforms look amazing <3 I'd love to get my hands on a pair if I wasn't saving up for some other flatforms xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with them! Which ones are you going for? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning on getting these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/T2924-Japan-Korea-Fashion-Women-2-Colors-Platform-Lace-Up-Boot-Cut-Shoes-34-39-/170869132796?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item27c8980dfc since I have no black shoes at all, or else I would get the pair you have since it's half the price!! xx

      Delete
  3. Your shoes are so cool!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your style your hair is mint ;) cool flatforms have similar ones also from ASOS such an addict!!

    http://makemineachanel.blogspot.ie/
    jen x

    ReplyDelete