Friday 13 July 2012

SMUT Clothing

Hey guys,

I have been loving online store SMUT recently. You may have heard of them for their dare-to-wear designs and cheeky advertisements, and I managed to get my hands on this much wanted Naughty Vicar shirt for a bargainous £15. Unfortunately the shirt is currently sold out, but keep an eye out for restocking! I do get a few strange looks when I do wear this naughty number, but let them look! ;)

Yours truly sporting SMUT's Naughty Vicar Shirt

SMUT also do the shirt in a cropped grey version which would look AMAZING with a black maxi skirt or a pair of high waisted shorts. Keep an eye out for their new designs too which may include a studded leather jacket (squeal!!) Their studded snapbacks are also to die for... SMUT constantly pushes the boundaries of fashion. 


SMUT Studded Snapback

SMUT Chain Shirt

Have you bought anything from the SMUT store? What are your favourite pieces?

Alicja x

No comments:

Post a Comment